Have you ever experienced standing up and felt like your surroundings are spinning, moving or whirling? If you did, what you just went through is not just being lightheaded or dizzy. What you experienced was Vertigo because you were subjected to an illusion of movement. If you feel like your body is moving, you have Subjective Vertigo but if you feel like your surroundings are moving, you have Objective Vertigo.
It is estimated that 40% of the population in the United States will experience some form of dizziness or balance difficulty over the course of a lifetime. Almost everyone experiences a few seconds of spatial disorientation at some point. Vertigo and Dizziness may happen at any age, but it is common for people aged 65 years and older.
While others just shrug it off as a mere unsteadiness, recent studies have shown that Vertigo is the leading cause of head injuries and broken bones especially for people age 55 and over. It often leads to deadly head fractures and loss of cognitive function due to internal bleeding and brain injuries. For these reasons, you better not treat vertigo as a mere inconvenience specially that the doctors have no clear solution for it.
Take note that when you feel dizzy and you faint or fall or have chest pain, high fever, head injury, seizures, shortness of breath and sudden change in speech, vision or hearing, you must seek medical attention or better yet seek the help of Vertigo and Dizziness Program which can totally eliminate your vertigo and dizziness with just easy head-balance exercises.
What is Vertigo and Dizziness Program?
It is also called Natural Vertigo Wellness Guide created by Christian Goodman. An online program containing easy exercises that are scientifically proven to cure vertigo. These balancing exercises work without using medications.
How Does Vertigo and Dizziness Program Work?
This super focused, solid cure for your vertigo contain four most powerful groups of vertigo and dizziness exercises that can help everyone.
These exercises include:
1. Neck Release Exercises – includes Freeing the Neck, Calf Drop, Feet on the Wall, Sitting Floor and the Relaxed Frog, perform these exercises in the order they are listed.
2. Head Exercises – includes Reading Out Loud, Chewing, Tongue Rolling, Ng-ah Exercise, About to Yawn and Imagined Gargling.
3. Neck and Shoulder Exercises – includes Chin Dropping, Head Rolling, Head Turning, Shoulder Rolling and Shoulder Rolling 2. Avoid these exercises if you have had neck injury before or consult your doctor.
4. Tension Removal Exercises – includes Doing Nothing, Relaxing Step-by-Step, Exhaling All the Air, Breathing Through Mouth and Nose.
About the Author:
Vertigo and Dizziness Program was created by Christian Goodman. His life mission is to help and educate people about alternative health solutions. He spends most of his time writing and researching.
2. No more risks of broken bones and brain damage after falling down and hitting your head because of vertigo and dizziness.
3. The exercises are easy, and you can do it anywhere for as little as 3 to 15 minutes daily.
4. There are no side effects unlike prescribed medicines.
5. Anybody can do the exercises because they are not made to exhaust you but to heal you.
6. It is supported by a Money Back Guarantee. You can check out the program and if you are not 100% happy about your decision you can ask for a refund.
1. Vertigo and Dizziness Program can only be purchased online.
2. Results are not guaranteed. However, this program has been studied and tested and has helped a lot of people already.
Surely there are other treatment options for vertigo like medications and surgery, but these options are not only expensive, they are not beneficial as well. You will only suffer from side effects that you can get with those prescribed medicines and shouldn’t be surgery the very last option that you should consider? Thankfully, with Vertigo and Dizziness Program, you will not resort to that.
The Vertigo and Dizziness Program is the safest, most natural and fastest way to cure your vertigo. Imagine a life without worrying about harming yourself and others? Imagine doing what you want to do without causing an alarm because you were having a balance system disorder and is unable to function well. You can do whatever and whenever you please with your love ones.
Stop believing that vertigo is normally caused by aging. Instead, do the balancing movements that are taught in this program to have the relief and treatment you deserve.
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links. Affiliate ID = mindful55